$84.00 – $130.00
A technologically advanced skin brightener clinically proven to increase luminosity, visibly improve skin clarity and fade the appearance of dark spots for a brighter, more even complexion. Non-hydroquinone and non-retinol
- Helps to fade the size and intensity of dark spots
- Improves luminosity, clarity and overall skin quality
- Delivers lightweight hydration
- Mild, gentle formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Intelligent peptide drone: Precision-driven encapsulated peptide aids in fast onset of skin brightening
- Tranexamic Acid: Helps minimize discoloration without irritation or sensitivity
- Niacinamide: Form of vitamin B3; helps to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone + supports skin’s barrier function
- Papain: Provides gentle, enzymatic exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone
- Beta glucan, licorice derivative: Help to calm + soothe skin
View All Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Tranexamic Acid, Acetyl Glucosamine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Papain, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Palmitoyl sh-Octapeptide-24 Amide, Palmitoyl sh-Tripeptide-5 Norisoleucyl sh-Nonapeptide-1, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Bisulfite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, XanthanGum, Polyisobutene, PolymethylMethacrylate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Algin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Pentylene Glycol.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.