DAILY SHEER BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 50
- Protects against UVA, UVB Provides additional protection against high energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avobenzone 3%, homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Plant-derived melanin: Helps to shield skin from HEV blue light
- Iron oxides and mica: Delivers adaptable skin tone color correction + immediate brightening
- ZOX12®: Exclusive, 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex that fights against free radical damage
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Stable vitamin C that works deeper in skin to minimize the appearance of future dark spots
View All Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, C10-30 Cholesterol/ Lanosterol Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Tocopherol, Silica, Styrene/ Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance, Maltodextrin, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Melanin, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.