Size: 50 ML / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
At-home peel formulated to create a softer, brighter skin appearance
- Helps smooth uneven, rough textured skin
- Revitalizes dull looking skin
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage
- Enhances the benefits of any ZO® Treatment
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use 1-2 times per week or as needed. Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 1-3 hours. Rinse if desired. Does not require rinsing.
WARNING: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- Papain and bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid (AHA): Provides enzymatic and chemical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells
- Diglycerin, kukui seed oil and safflower seed oil: Replenishes hydration and lipids for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
View All Ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycolic Acid, Dimethicone, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isohexadecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Oleth-20, Bromelain, Algin, Tocopherol, Papain, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA , Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.