Alleviate and Relieve Pain through BluVida Intravenous Therapy
Lower back pain, bloating, irritability and just overall aches and pains —we’ve all been there.
Here at BluVida, we understand what you need when you’re in discomfort. Our Intravenous Therapy drips are formulated to reduce lower back pain, minimize bloating, and ease abdominal discomfort and irritability.
Our uniquely formulated IV solutions can help get you back to feeling like yourself again!
All our drips are FDA-approved and administered by licensed professionals trained in the unique needs of each patient they treat.
At BluVida, we believe that everyone deserves quality healthcare that is affordable and accessible—no matter where they live or how much money they make.
We want to give people the tools they need to live better lives, so they can focus on what matters most: their families and friends, their passions and hobbies, and their work.
You may be thinking…well, I can just get a massage for my aches and pains.
But do you know what’s even better than a massage?
Getting rid of your pain with an intravenous drip and working with one of our renowned pain specialists, who will not only give you a massage but work on the deeper level of your muscles, known as the fascia.
When your back hurts, it’s not just the pain that gets you down—it’s the whole experience.
It’s hard to get anything done when you’re in pain, making you irritable and impatient with everyone around you. And because lower back pain is so common, most of us have had to deal with it at some point.
That’s why we created our unique Intravenous Therapy drips: to help you manage your lower back pain without having to deal with all the other stuff that comes with it.
Our Intravenous Therapy drips will relieve lower back pain by reducing swelling and bloating, easing abdominal discomfort, and decreasing irritability.
Our drips will also reduce overall systemic inflammation and increase circulation so your body can start healing faster.
Why does our Intravenous Therapy work?
- Our IVs contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids and homoeopathic remedies, all mixed into one glorious cocktail.
- These nutrients are not only ‘essential’ for life but also elements the body cannot synthesize on its own.
- Traditionally, these elements were obtained from our food, but modern food is often modified and over-processed, leaving many of us severely deficient in these essential nutrients.
- Furthermore, due to the current state of soil and regenerative agriculture, many of our vegetables and fruits lack up to 50% of their vitamin and mineral capacity compared to fruits and vegetables growing 50 years ago.
Soil can lose certain physical, chemical or biological qualities that underpin the web of life within it…and this is what is happening to us as a human race.
Many people wonder if Intravenous Therapy truly works; well, let us explain the science to you:
- First, when you have an IV, 100% of the nutrients, minerals and essentials are bioavailable to your body.
- Bioavailable means the availability for your cells, tissues and organs to uptake and use minerals and nutrients.
- And, when you compare the bioavailability of IVs to food, the bioavailability of an IV is incredibly high.
- An IV drip delivers essential nutrients and fluids directly into your bloodstream, passing your digestive tract. IVs are low risk, high reward.
The science of IVs is simple, but IVs do truly enhance your cellular health to the very core.
So, let’s discuss the critical elements of our Alleviate and Relieve Pain Intravenous Drip cocktail so we can show you just exactly how it works:
- Calcium Chloride.
- Magnesium Chloride.
- Calcium Gluconate.
- Pyridoxine HCl.
- Thiamine HCl.
- Calcium can help reduce the odds of developing back pain or osteoporosis — osteoporotic fractures are painful and often debilitating.
- Calcium is a nutrient that is closely tied to bone and joint health.
- Calcium nutrients are associated with helping to form bones and teeth and keep them strong.
- Calcium effectively reduces joint inflammation and pain, especially in the knee joints.
- Magnesium is essential for the normal functioning of cells, muscles, bones, nerves, and the heart.
- Numerous clinical studies have found that magnesium benefits patients suffering from neuropathic pain, dysmenorrhea, and tension headaches.
- Magnesium exerts analgesic effects in several pain models.
- Magnesium is essential for proper muscle function and relieves tight, sore and cramped muscles.
- Hydroxocobalamin is a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin B12.
- Calcium gluconate is the calcium salt of gluconic acid.
- Calcium is an excellent mineral that helps boost hydration after a hangover.
- Calcium gluconate is the perfect compound to increase the calcium levels in your body.
- Calcium is a mineral that is essential in building strong bones and maintaining heart health.
- A form of vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient that helps the body create DNA, nourishes the brain and nervous system, and assists with the formation of healthy red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the functioning of the brain and nervous system. It can boost your mood and energy and strengthen your immunity.
- Vitamin B12 may be an adjunctive or integrative treatment for pain conditions.
- Treatment for neuropathic pain is vitamin B12, which is thought to alleviate pain by a number of mechanisms, including promoting myelination, increasing nerve regeneration and decreasing ectopic nerve firing.
- B5 (dexpanthenol) aids in adrenal function, stimulates “healing” from a cellular level, relieves symptoms of arthritis, lowers cholesterol and stimulates hormone production.
- B5 is critical to the manufacture of red blood cells.
- B5 supports cardiovascular health.
- Reduces symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- May have an antioxidant effect that reduces low-grade inflammation.
- Vitamin B3 (as niacin and niacinamide).
- Niacin may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis, and boost brain function.
- The B vitamin niacin helps your body turn food into energy and allows your nervous, skin and digestive systems to be healthy.
- Vitamin B6.
- Your body requires energy utilisation in the foods you eat, the production of red blood cells, and the proper functioning of nerves.
- Pyridoxine has been used to prevent or treat a certain nerve disorder (peripheral neuropathy.
- Antioxidants, such as riboflavin, can fight free radicals and may reduce or help prevent some of the damage they cause.
- Riboflavin is also needed to help the body change vitamin B6 and folate into forms it can use.
- It is also important for growth and red blood cell production.
- Thiamine Hydrochloride is the hydrochloride salt form of Thiamine, a vitamin essential for aerobic metabolism, cell growth, and the transmission of nerve impulses.
We’re so glad you’ve found us. We understand what you need when you’re in pain.
We have a whole range of next-generation biotechnology available for those in our community who are in pain.
We can accompany your IV with the following:
- Red light therapy.
- Molecular Hydrogen.
- Ozone therapy. Ancestral pain-relieving strategies with our 20+ year trained therapists.
Don’t hesitate to contact us on the website or by phone if you have any questions or concerns about our services. We’d love to hear from you!