NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) is an essential coenzyme that is found in all of our living cells.
NAD+ is used by our mitochondria to help convert nutrients from our food to adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
ATP is the universal energy currency used by our cells to carry out every function our body needs to survive.
NAD+ also plays a crucial role in regulating our DNA repair, lengthening telomeres and protecting our bodies from ageing and disease.
One way you can supplement NAD+ in your body is through IV therapy. This is a holistic, all natural way to help your body fight against ageing and illness to feel healthier and more youthful.
Without sufficient NAD+ levels, our cells wouldn’t be able to generate any energy to survive and carry out their functions.
Did You Know That Your NAD+ Levels Drop With Aging?
As we age, our NAD+ levels begin to fall naturally; this is coined the NAD+ downward spiral. A decline in NAD+ results in chronic fatigue and reduced brain function.
We lose up to 50% of our NAD+ as we age.
David A. Sinclair, a renowned anti-ageing professor from Harvard Medical School, stated that “by middle age, levels of NAD fall to half of the youthful levels.”
NAD+ boosting therapies can be considered a true rejuvenation therapy, as it directly addresses ageing hallmarks and encourages DNA repair.
Biological Processes Aided By NAD+:
- Repairing and protecting DNA
- Gene expression
- Extracting cellular energy from nutrition – Maintaining mitochondrial function
- Chromosomal integrity perseveration
- Calcium signalling
- Epigenetic and post-translational modifications – Promote cells regeneration
- Stimulates intercellular communication.
The Power of NAD+ IV:
- Reduces inflammation
- Exposure to toxic environments, chemicals and pollution lead to chronic inflammation, further damaging our cells and DNA. NAD+ stimulates enzymes, which prevent and reverse cellular and DNA damage.
- Improve brain function and energy.
- Improve your focus, memory, mood, mental clarity, and physical function.
Slows cognitive decline.
NAD+ Infusion For Your Brain:
- People often describe feeling like a mental fog has been lifted after undergoing NAD+ intravenous therapy. The results are instantaneous! A simple NAD+ IV infusion can help activate your brain’s neurones function by helping cells regenerate and protect them against damage.
The results of an NAD+ IV are:
- Increased mental cognition
- Better mental Clarity
- Higher concentration
- Enhanced memory function
- The overall boost in brain function experienced from an NAD+ IV can help people overcome other types of mental struggles such as depression, anxiety and mood disorders.
Am I a Good Candidate for NAD+ IV Therapy?
If you are suffering from reduced energy levels, feeling sluggish and fatigued or you feel that your mind is continuously foggy, then NAD+ IV sounds like a good fit for you.
Additionally, people who are struggling with the side effects of ageing, or who suffer from certain age-related illnesses or chronic conditions are also excellent candidates.
NAD+ IV Infusion Therapy may be good for people with:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Heart disease
- Mitochondrial dysfunction – Chronic fatigue
NAD+ As A Preventative Modality:
However, NAD+ can also benefit healthy individuals. You don’t have to wait until you start experiencing age-related issues or illnesses to use NAD+ to your advantage. IV supplementation may help delay the aging process and lower the risk of certain medical conditions in healthy individuals.
Are you ready to jumpstart your body?
Professor David Sinclair and his Harvard research team have recently released a paper recommending NAD+ to boost the immune system and act as a preventative agent against COVID-19.
Professor Sinclair stated that NAD+ boosters could help give the elderly a “younger” immune system, which would recognise, respond, and clear the coronavirus before it was likely to become life-threatening.
Additionally, NAD+ increases the length of your telomeres by supplementing SIRT1, a protein that plays a role in maintaining healthy and stable cells. Because ageing impacts every body system, NAD anti-ageing treatments can improve your whole body’s health at the cellular level. NAD IV may improve a wide variety of age-related changes, including:
- Slow how quickly your body is ageing
- Reverse ageing by lengthening your telomeres, the protective caps located at the end of your chromosomes
- Restore the appearance of the skin and reduce wrinkles
- Improve neurological function
- Restore mental clarity
- Boost energy levels
- Reduce overall fatigue
NAD+ prevents age-related damage before it starts and can correct existing damage and reverse damage at the cellular level.
NAD+ As A Performance Enhancer and a Recovery Accelerator:
- NAD+ IVs are being used by top athletes who want to enhance their performance, and endurance and speed up their recovery times after intense exercise or an injury.
- Athletes are using NAD+ to take their game to the next level. Furthermore, athletes who undergo NAD+ IVs are experiencing better focus at game time.
- NAD+ IVs are proving to be the top athlete’s new go-to IV therapy.
Our NAD+ infusions are 100% safe, natural and administered by certified technicians.
It is important to note that IV therapy is the only recommended method of replenishing your body’s NAD+ levels. Store-bought supplements are not effective for this powerful coenzyme’s benefits because your body’s digestive system must break them down.
Therapeutic Potential of NAD-Boosting Molecules: The In Vivo Evidence https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29514064/
Slowing ageing by design: the rise of NAD+ and sirtuin-activating compounds https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5107309/
Why NAD+ Declines during Aging: It’s Destroyed https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5088772/
Clinical Evidence for Targeting NAD Therapeutically https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7558103/
NAD+ therapy in age-related degenerative disorders: A benefit/risk analysis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31917996/
Why Does COVID-19 Disproportionately Affect the Elderly? https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202004.0548/v1