Ozone Therapy for Brain Function
We’re here for you if you’re suffering from any form of cognitive decline. Our professionals are trained to listen, understand and prioritize your personal health goals.
You’re not alone.
If you’ve noticed any form of cognitive decline or memory loss BluVida has a full spectrum of next-generation technology that work synergistically to support the brain.
Brains are like cars: if you don’t take care of them, they break down.
Rest assured if you or a loved one are concerned about your memory, hearing, mental processing, or any other form of cognitive decline.
Our goal is to identify the cause of your problem, and provide a solution that works for you. We offer solutions that work with your current lifestyle, so that we can help you reclaim your independence and continue doing the things you love.
In a study focused on neural regeneration research, Wu et al., found that ozone therapy promotes the recovery of upper limb motor function in patients with acute cerebral infarction.
- After ozone, the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale and Modified Rankin Scale scores of patients with acute cerebral infarction were decreased compared with the control group.
- At the same time, the total clinical effective rate was higher than the control group.
Morelli et al., also wrote that:
- Ozone oxygen therapy is effective for both activation of the cerebral microcirculation and increasing energy production by neurones.
- Ozone therapy has anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic action.
- Improves microcirculation.
- Increases cellular energy production.
- Activates the mitochondrial anti-oxidant system.
- Facilitates the elimination of cell catabolites.
- Oxygen-ozone therapy improves and prolong the effects of drugs such as Levodopa, Selegiline and Bromocriptine and antioxidants.
- Therefore these activities could help us understand the improvements recorded in Parkinson’s patients.
The overall view of ozone therapy on the brain is that ozone therapy can improve brain function.
When looking at brain ischemia and hypometabolism, ozone therapy proves to be a promising avenue:
- Improvements in brain perfusion and metabolism were demonstratable with SPECT and PET scans.
- Ozone has a positive effect in cerebral blood flow, and suggests that the use of ozone therapy in ischemic and hypometabolic brain syndromes such as stroke or radiation-induced brain injury is useful.
Ozone shows a general revitalizing capacity of the nerve and brain functions.
Ozone therapy has huge potential for slowing chronic neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and dementia as well as general physical decline due to aging. With its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, ozone can stimulate anti-neuroinflammatory effects directly in the brain
Ozone becomes extremely interesting if you look at neurodegenerative disorders and Nrf2.
- Nrf2 plays a central role in different pathologies, including neurodegenerative disorders.
- The natural ozone bioactive molecule with antioxidant, anti-apoptotic and pro-autophagy properties can represent a potential new strategy to delay neurodegeneration.
- Significant modulation of O3 on endogenous antioxidant-Nrf2.
- O3 activates also immune, anti- inflammatory signalling, proteasome, releases growth factors, improves blood circulation, and has antimicro- bial activity, with potential effects on gut microbiota.
- The application of oxygen-ozone (O2-O3) therapy in an early phase of aging decline, when it is still possible to intervene before to potentially develop a more severe neurodegenerative pathology is successful.
- Scassellati et al., suggest that O3 along with other antioxidants (polyphenols, mushrooms) implicated in the same Nrf2-mechanisms, can show neurogenic potential, providing evidence as new preventive strategies in aging and in neurodegenerative disorders.
Ozone therapy can also assist in fighting brain fog and improving your memory and concentration. It can help increase energy levels, combat fatigue, increase oxygen in the blood, increase brain function, enhance memory and neutralize toxins and impurities in the body.
If you are in Texas and are looking for an alternative way to aid your cognitive function, then look no further.
BluVida serves incredible ozone therapy to the significant areas surrounding Katy, Texas, such as:
- Sugar Land.
- Pecan Grove.
We also host a range of state-of-the-art technology that can aid your cognitive improvement.
- Red light therapy/photobiomodulation.
- Intravenous drips.
- Pulse electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF).
And much more.
All of the therapies available in BluVida geared towards cognitive decline are 100% science backed.
You can view our other articles about photobiomodulation for brain health, alongside the wonderful benefits of PEMF.
As a team, we can overcome your memory and attention issues.
BluVida Health and Wellness is committed to providing a wide range of cutting-edge resources you need to improve your physical, mental and emotional health.
BluVida Health and Wellness is a one-stop shop incorporating natural remedies, modern medicine and cutting-edge technology to provide our customers with the best health care.
BluVida is here to help you live your best life. Our wellness services include natural holistic health and wellness programs, cognitive training programs, and social support groups. We also host a range of state-of-the-art technology that can aid your cognitive improvement and help you age gracefully.
BluVida Health and Wellness is a premier destination for preventive medicine, pain management and weight loss. Our caring team of professionals will work with you to develop customized treatment plans that are designed to meet your individual needs.
No one has to deal with cognitive decline, Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia and Parkinson’s alone.
Most people with cognitive decline do not even know they have it. There is hope, however, if you or your loved ones notice that you are forgetting something more frequently than usual. The good news is that there are many ways to slow down the progression of these diseases so that our loved ones can live their lives to the fullest.
At BluVida Health, we are passionate about finding ways to keep our minds sharp and agile. We want people to be able to enjoy their lives and do the things they want regardless of age. That’s why we created a complete line of technology, rituals and practices that can help you stay sharp as you grow older.
Wu X, Li Z, Liu X, Peng H, Huang Y, Luo G, Peng K. Major ozonated autohemotherapy promotes the recovery of upper limb motor function in patients with acute cerebral infarction. Neural Regen Res. 2013 Feb
Morelli, L., Bramani, S.C. and Guarino, A. (2018) “New frontiers in rehabilitation. oxygen-ozone therapy and neuronal plasticity in the treatment of parkinson’ symptoms,” Ozone Therapy, 3(1).
Clavo, B. et al. (2011) “Brain ischemia and hypometabolism treated by ozone therapy,” Forschende Komplementärmedizin / Research in Complementary Medicine, 18(5), pp. 283–287. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1159/000333795.
Scassellati, C. et al. (2020) “Ozone: A natural bioactive molecule with antioxidant property as potential new strategy in aging and in Neurodegenerative Disorders,” Ageing Research Reviews, 63, p. 101138. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arr.2020.101138.