Ozone Therapy for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Come to BluVida Health and Wellness for technology and wellness therapies to help you overcome chronic fatigue.
Leave with increased energy, improved sleep quality and improved digestion.
At BluVida, we deploy an innovative blend of technology and wellness therapies to help you recover from chronic fatigue syndrome.
At our precision wellness clinic, we offer a multitude of services that put the magic back in your life.
You’ll feel renewed and refreshed with innovative services to boost your energy and reduce inflammation.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to help you with every step.
What is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a complex disorder characterized by extreme fatigue lasting for at least six months.
- The fatigue worsens over time, and expending energy via physical or mental activity heightens the individual’s feelings. When someone has CFS, nothing seems to improve their tiredness.
- No form of rest can help improve chronic fatigue.
- Chronic fatigue is a type of profound tiredness.
Symptoms of chronic fatigue can include:
- Light sensitivity.
- Muscle and joint pain.
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Mood swings.
Chronic fatigue impacts a person’s day to day activities and overall quality of life.
So, how can ozone therapy help with chronic fatigue?
In a 2021 study by Tirelli et al., the group concluded that chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms greatly improved when treated with oxygen-ozone therapy.
Let’s take a further dive into this study:
- Two hundred previously diagnosed patients with chronic fatigue.
- Consecutively treated with ozone therapy.
- Fatigue was evaluated using a scoring questionnaire before and following thirty days after treatment.
- Almost half (43.5%) of treated patients evolved from their questionnaire score from the worse to the best.
- 77.5% of patients experienced significant ameliorations of fatigue.
- No patient showed side effects, yet experienced long-lasting fatigue disappearance by a three-month follow-up.
The study concluded that treating CFS with ozone greatly improved CFS related fatigue.
In an Italian study of 65 patients, the same conclusion was drawn.
- At the MEDE Clinic of Sacile, Italy, from February 2016 to December 2017, the team treated 65 patients with ozone therapy.
- The group concluded that ozone therapy is an effective avenue to explore treating chronic fatigue syndrome.
- The group received an 80% response rate.
Why is this? How does ozone therapy work for chronic fatigue?
- Ozone therapy may change the vicious cycle of chronic fatigue, which could be caused by oxidative stress and deranged muscle metabolism.
- Ozone therapy is effective because it can simultaneously activate several metabolic pathways that have gone astray.
Furthermore, if we are to frame ozone and chronic fatigue in the framework of fibromyalgia, we will see similar results.
Fibromyalgia is a complex disorder which often leads to similar symptoms as chronic fatigue syndrome, being:
- Non-restorative sleep.
- Depressive symptoms.
Ozone seems to play the exact mechanism it does in chronic fatigue syndrome for fibromyalgia.
- Exerting a mild, transient and controlled oxidative stress promotes an up-regulation of the antioxidant system and modulates the immune system.
In a trial which included sixty-five patients with fibromyalgia, defined to have fibromyalgia by the American Colledge of Rheumatology, ozone was proven to be an effective treatment avenue.
- 55 females.
- Ten males.
- Ages range from 30-72 years.
70% of the patients (45 patients) experienced a significant improvement in >50% of their symptoms.
No patient reported any harmful side effects.
This study highlights how ozone therapy is an effective treatment for fibromyalgia patients without any significant side effects.
We would love to help you overcome your chronic fatigue syndrome here at BluVida.
We have a whole range of next-generation technology available.
- Photobiomodulation, otherwise known as red light.
- Pulse-electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF).
- Intravenous therapy.
- Guided PEMF.
If you’re tired of feeling tired, BluVida Health and Wellness can help.
We are a one-stop shop for those looking to overcome their chronic fatigue syndrome.
The reality is you can overcome chronic fatigue naturally, once and for all. And it all starts with our comprehensive program that works harmoniously to give your body the support it needs to get back on track.
Chronic fatigue is not a life sentence.
After years of research, we have developed an effective and all-natural solution to effectively treat your chronic fatigue syndrome without using pharmaceuticals.
Don’t live with the status quo. On our BlueVida site, you’ll discover what it takes to be the healthiest version of yourself, one that’s free from all of the symptoms accompanying chronic fatigue syndrome.
It’s time to get your life back.
Our mission is to help people overcome their chronic fatigue syndrome and feel the joy of living again.
With years of experience working with patients like yourself, we have the expertise to help you restore your health, vitality, and energy.
Tirelli U, Franzini M, Valdenassi L, Pandolfi S, Berretta M, Ricevuti G, Chirumbolo S. Patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Greatly Improved Fatigue Symptoms When Treated with Oxygen-Ozone Autohemotherapy. J Clin Med. 2021 Dec 22;11(1):29.
Tirelli, U., Cirrito, C. and Pavanello, M. (2018) “Ozone therapy is an effective therapy in Chronic fatigue syndrome: Result of an Italian study in 65 patients,” Ozone Therapy, 3(2). Available at: https://doi.org/10.4081/ozone.2018.7812.