Ozone Therapy for Diabetes
We’re here for you if you are pre-diabetic or have been diagnosed with diabetes and are looking for alternative ways to overcome this disease. Diabetes is one of the world’s most common long-term health problems, affecting people of all ages. However, many alternative avenues are available to help support your body’s healing mechanisms.
With BluVida’s range of technology, we can provide you with guidance to help get your blood sugar under control and give your life a new meaning of health and well-being!
We are your partner in the journey of diabetes management, offering you a wide variety of products and disease-specific programs.
BluVida wants everyone to live a fulfilling life while watching their blood sugar. We are committed to helping you lead a healthy life free of diabetes.
Ozone for Diabetes:
Overall, ozone improves oxygen delivery to the tissues, resulting in improved circulation, thus helping to reduce insulin resistance by correcting oxidative stress.
Ozone leads to better blood sugar control and improved infection control for people with diabetes who are further down the line and may suffer from diabetic wounds.
Bocci et al., suggest that ozone therapy can break the vicious hyperglycemic cycle of diabetes:
- Oxygen ozone therapy seems able to correct oxidative stress in diabetes, thus attenuating diabetic complications.
Two papers dealing with ozone therapy have shown that diabetic rats treated ten times in two weeks with oxygen-ozone showed, compared to controls, a reduced level of hyperglycemia and biomarkers related to diabetes.
Cuban case study of ozone therapy for diabetes:
- Ozone is used in all Cuban hospitals.
- Cuban scientists performed a randomized controlled clinical trial in diabetic patients with peripheral arterial diseases and diabetic foot.
- One group was treated with ozone.
- The control group (n = 49) was treated with systemic and topical antibiotics.
- The efficacy of the treatments was evaluated by comparing the glucose level, the area of the ulcers and several biochemical markers after only 20 days of treatment.
- After receiving a total dose of 200 mg ozone, the experimental group showed improved glycemic control, reduced oxidative stress, an increase of SOD, a significant improvement of the lesions without any side effects and fewer amputations than the control group.
It has now been proved that ozone therapy:
– (a) Improves blood circulation and oxygen delivery to ischemic diabetic tissues
– (b) Correct chronic oxidative stress by upregulating the antioxidant system.
– (c) Induces, without side effects, a state of wellness and euphoria.
– (d) May improve insulin secretion or its effectiveness.
Now, if we look at ozone therapy for diabetic feet, we can genuinely see how excellent ozone therapy is.
Foot ulcers are prevalent in diabetes and often lead to amputation surgeries.
Fortunately, there is growing evidence that ozone treatment can improve diabetic foot wounds.
The literature suggests that ozone therapy can be used as a disinfectant and healing stimulant for diabetic foot wounds.
Furthermore, ozone therapy can be used to improve vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), transforming growth factor-β (TGF-β) and platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) levels in diabetic foot wounds.
Well, what does this science mean?
- These cell signalling cascades can heal the localized gangrene quicker.
- Help in tissue remodelling.
- Ozone causes the platelets to aggregate, which leads to faster healing.
- Rapid wound healing.
- Promotes proliferation of fibroblasts.
These factors help rebuild the intercellular matrix and heal the area around the diabetic foot wound.
Furthermore, the antibacterial properties of ozone therapy aid in the diabetic foot wound never becoming infected, which is often a leading cause of death.
Diabetic foot wounds treated with ozone are cleansed rapidly!
Ozone therapy is recognized as a disinfectant because it is known to inactivate bacteria by destroying their envelope through the oxidation of specific proteins and lipids.
Moreover, interferon, TNF, and IL-2 activate the immune system.
In diabetic nephropathy, ozone therapy was proven to:
- Decrease the expressions of apoptotic genes in diabetic kidney tissue, thus improving the histopathological changes.
- Ozone therapy significantly decreased the gene expressions of caspases-1-3-9, HIF-1α, and TNF-α.
Erken et al., showed that ozone therapy decreases the total oxidant status and oxidative stress index and increases the total antioxidant status in diabetic rats.
In a clinical review, ozone was shown to preserve beta-cell functions and reduce hyperglycemia.
Diabetes is not the end of the road, and if you have been diagnosed with diabetes, know that with hard work, perseverance and dedication, you can reverse it.
At BluVida, we have a wide range of equipment for people with diabetes, not just ozone.
BluVida serves incredible ozone therapy to the significant areas surrounding Katy, Texas, such as:
- Sugar Land.
- Pecan Grove.
And much more.
Diabetes is a serious health condition, but it can be managed by educating yourself and taking all the necessary steps to turn things around.
Here at BluVida Health and Wellness, we are dedicated to helping you reverse your diabetes, improve your health, and get back to living life to the fullest.
We have a diabetes programme plan, which is 100% science-backed using the latest biohacking technology and therapies.
You can biohack your diabetes away!
Reversing diabetes doesn’t have to be complicated.
All it takes is the proper knowledge, strategies and lifestyle changes.
The plan laid out by BluVida will help you understand the disease that ails you, the best ways to address it, the necessary changes you need to make and how to stay on track with your recovery.
Bocci, V. et al. (2011) “Diabetes and chronic oxidative stress. A perspective based on the possible usefulness of ozone therapy,” Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews, 5(1), pp. 45–49. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsx.2010.05.014.
Al-Dalain SM, Martinez G, Candelario-Jalil E, Menendez S, Re L, Giuliani A, et al. Ozone treatment reduces markers of oxidative and endothelial damage in an experimental diabetes model in rats. Pharmacol Res 2001;44:391–6.
Martı ́nez G, Al-Dalain SM, Mene ́ndez S, Giuliani A, Leo ́n OS. Ozone treatment reduces blood oxidative stress and pancreas damage in streptozotocin induced diabetes model in rats. Acta Farmace ́utica Bonaerense 2005;24:491–7.
Martı ́nez-Sa ́nchez G, Al-Dalain SM, Mene ́ndez S, Re L, Giuliani A, Candelario- Jalil E, et al. Therapeutic efficacy of ozone in patients with diabetic foot. Eur J Pharmacol 2005;523:151–61.
Khan, S.A. et al. (2018) “Ozone therapy for diabetic foot,” Medical Gas Research, 8(3), p. 111. Available at: https://doi.org/10.4103/2045-9912.241076.
Güçlü, A. et al. (2015) “The effects of ozone therapy on caspase pathways, TNF-α, and HIF-1α in diabetic nephropathy,” International Urology and Nephrology, 48(3), pp. 441–450. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11255-015-1169-8.
Erken HA, Genç O, Erken G, Ayada C, Gündoğdu G, Doğan H (2015) Ozone partially prevents diabetic neuropathy in rats. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 2:101–105
Re, L. et al. (2008) “Ozone therapy: Clinical and basic evidence of its therapeutic potential,” Archives of Medical Research, 39(1), pp. 17–26. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arcmed.2007.07.005.