Ozone Therapy for Ischemic Heart Disease and Cardiovascular Health
If you’ve heard of ozone therapy, then you’ve probably heard of its incredible benefits. But did you know ozone work wonders for ischemic heart disease and cardiovascular health?
Ozone therapy is an alternative treatment that uses pure oxygen and ozonates water. By introducing oxygen into the body through this process, the body’s cells are energized and begin to produce more energy than before. This process also helps clear the blood vessels from plaque buildup and cholesterol deposits which can lead to heart attacks, strokes and other serious health problems.
The best part about ozone therapy is that it’s completely natural—it doesn’t use chemicals or drugs, so there aren’t any side effects associated!
If you suffer from cardiovascular disease or any other type of circulation issue, we highly recommend contacting us today to discuss your options for ozone therapy. You won’t regret it!
If you’ve been diagnosed with ischemic heart disease, there’s no need to panic—you can still lead a whole life! The key is getting the proper treatment and ensuring that your heart is healthy enough to withstand the rigours of everyday life.
Ozone therapy is one such treatment that can help you achieve this goal. It works by revitalizing damaged tissue cells by removing toxins and bacteria from your body and boosting your immune system to fight off any future infections or illnesses. This means that ozone therapy helps treat symptoms associated with ischemic heart disease and its underlying causes so that they don’t come back again in the future!
When looking at a paper on the effects of oxygen-ozone therapy on cardiac function in a patient with prior myocardial infarction, the group found that
- Oxygen ozone therapy exerts significant anti-inflammatory and rheological activity.
- Ozone activates the redox signal.
- Lowers the pro-inflammatory cytokines.
- Reduces platelet aggregation.
- Stimulates the release of growth factors.
Because of these characteristics, oxygen-ozone therapy is used to prevent and treat ischemic heart disease and post-infarction rehabilitation.
It appears to be evident that oxygen-ozone therapy protects the hearts of patients suffering from ischemic heart disease.
Oxygen ozone therapy is also helpful during the acute phase of infarctions and for rehabilitating patients.
A review study further concluded the efficacy of ozone therapy for peripheral arterial disease.
In this review, Juchniewicz et al., reviewed the current knowledge of oxygen-ozone therapy and its effects on peripheral artery disease.
- Studies suggest that ozone therapy positively affects platelet aggregation, cell remodelling, cytoskeletal elements organization and mitochondria structure.
- Furthermore, ozone therapy has proved successful in the effective method of hypertension and diminishes the hypoxia state of various tissues.
Ozone therapy promotes faster recovery and enhances the healing processes.
Furthermore, data suggests that ozone appears to be an effective adjunctive therapy in preventing peripheral artery disease complications such as the occurrence of a cardiovascular event.
The group reported that ozone therapy improves the quality of life of individuals suffering from cardiovascular disease.
Moreover, it is very cost-effective, as standard treatment costs can be reduced by 25%.
Easy clinical protocols allow the implementation of oxygen-ozone therapy into the usual care of cardiovascular patients.
Furthermore, ozone therapy holds a meaningful treatment avenue for older patients and patients who are not eligible for standard revascularization.
The science suggests that ozone therapy appears to be very effective in preventing cardiovascular disease.
If we look at the mechanism of action regarding heart attack, stroke and other major cardiovascular events, we can understand that these events result from deterioration over time.
These changes occur due to arterial stenosis, elevated blood pressure, dyslipidemia, poor glycemic control, disturbed oxidative stress and long-term inflammation.
Oxygen ozone therapy has been shown as an effective method of improving all of the above conditions, thus having an incredible effect on cardiovascular diseases.
It is clear that patients tolerate oxygen-ozone therapy and experience less pain when having ozone.
Furthermore, patient satisfaction is dramatically increased when using ozone therapy.
No side effects of ozone therapy for cardiovascular disease have been reported in clinical trials.
Here are a few fundamental mechanisms why ozone therapy helps those with cardiovascular disease:
- By increasing the concentration of antioxidant enzymes in red blood cells, ozone therapy results in more oxygen being delivered to the heart and other tissues through the RBCs.
- The red blood cells in our bodies become more flexible (improved rheological properties) and can squeeze through even the tiniest of blood vessels.
- Ozone prevents the clumping of red blood cells.
- Ozone can also reduce the clumping of platelets, so it works as supportive therapy for a damaged heart.
- Research has shown that when a patient undergoes Ozone therapy, congestive cardiac diseases can be improved by reducing lipid peroxidase.
- Ozone improves our cellular oxygen.
- It is well-recognized that most chronic diseases originate with inflammation and oxidative stress, which ozone directly targets.
- Ozone therapy aids in promoting adaptability to oxidative stress. Ozone stimulates antioxidant enzymes throughout the body, thus helping the body prepare for oxidative stress damage.
It is essential to note the systemic effects of ozone therapy.
- Lower life forms such as parasites, viruses, fungi, and bacteria are anaerobic and lack antioxidant enzymes.
- As a result, these lower life forms fail to survive in the presence of ozone.
- This mechanism makes ozone treatment effective on multiple other diseases as well.
- So although you may be interested in ozone for cardiovascular health, remember the MANY capabilities of ozone therapy.
If you are worried about your cardiovascular health and are looking to try ozone therapy to prevent any event from happening, then we are here for you.
We have the best ozone treatments to help you manage your health without worrying about side effects.
We offer different packages suitable for all kinds of people, whether they are beginners or experts.
So if you want to improve your health and live a healthier life, give us a call today!
At BluVida Health and Wellness, we know how hard it is to find the right way to help yourself.
You want to do everything possible to ensure you can live a long and healthy life. That’s why we are here: To help you make the right choices to get back on track with your health goals.
Our services include ozone therapy, which has been proven effective in preventing cardiovascular events like heart attacks and strokes. If you have been trying other methods without success, talk to us today about how we can help!
Pandolfi, S., Zammitti, A., Franzini, M., Simonetti, V., Liboni, W., Valdenassi, L. and Molinari, F. (2017). Effects of oxygen ozone therapy on cardiac function in a patient with a prior myocardial infarction. Ozone Therapy, 2(1). doi:10.4081/ozone.2017.6745.
Juchniewicz, H. and Lubkowska, A. (2020). Oxygen-Ozone (O2-O3) Therapy in Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): A Review Study. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management, Volume 16, pp.579–594. doi:10.2147/tcrm.s255247.
Dardes, N., Covi, V. and Tabaracci, G. (2017). Ozone Therapy as a Complementary Treatment in Cardiovascular Diseases. Integrative Cardiology, pp.165–172. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-40010-5_13.
Bocci, V., Travagli, V. and Zanardi, I. (2009). May Oxygen-Ozone Therapy Improves Cardiovascular Disorders? Cardiovascular & Hematological Disorders-Drug Targets, 9(2), pp.78–85. doi:10.2174/187152909788488681.