Why BluVida is Gold-Standard in Peptide Therapy
GHK-Cu for Your Skin Regeneration
GHK-Cu and Red Light Therapy (625-635 nm)
GHK-Cu as an Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory
GHK-Cu for Your Pain, Anxiety and Anger Management
Peptide GHK + Copper
If you are a wellness, longevity and biohacking fanatic (like us), then you may have heard of Peptide Therapy.
And in this article, we will discuss the phenomenal anti-ageing peptide: GHK with Copper.
But, firstly, we’d like to run through some imperative education:
- What are Peptides?
- The fundamental mechanism of Peptide Therapy.
- How BluVida Peptide Therapy is Gold-Standard.
- And how our Peptide Therapy programme can change your health trajectory.
Why BluVida is Gold-Standard in Peptide Therapy:
Like all up-and-coming health and wellness trends, there is a lot of misinformation about Peptide Therapy being spread across the world wide web.
And on top of that, many manufacturers producing Peptides, or pharmacies selling Peptides, are taking shortcuts and using low-quality ingredients!
But that is not us.
Here at BluVida, you can trust our team, products, and programs to help change your health trajectory.
We’re SO excited to be bringing Peptide Therapy to our community, and we have seen first-hand how peptides can invoke life-enhancing results.
What Are Peptides?
- Peptides are chains of amino acids that are no longer than 50 amino acids in length.
- Several thousands of peptides exist.
- You can find peptides everywhere – naturally synthesized by your body, created in a lab, and in the foods you eat.
Some More Information:
- A peptide is simply a protein molecule broken down into smaller pieces.
- The human body naturally produces peptides, which communicate with other cells.
- When we consume or inject peptides in supplement form, they are natural medications for our bodies.
The fundamental mechanism of Peptide Therapy:
- Peptides are the biological driving force behind every single reaction in our body.
- Peptides are found in every cell and tissue and perform many essential functions.
- The function that a peptide carries out depends on the types of amino acids involved in the chain and their sequence, as well as the specific shape of the peptide.
- Peptides often act as hormones and thus constitute biological messengers carrying information from one tissue through the blood to another.
Simply put, peptides exert their action by binding to a receptor on the surface of a targeted cell.
Depending on the type of peptide, there are different methods for administering it (i.e. capsules or injections).
BluVida Peptide Therapy Gold-Standard:
- Our Peptides are from PCAB PCCA-accredited pharmacies that purchase the purest ingredients.
- Our medical team is highly trained in Peptide Therapy and knows how to inject you with the correct peptide dosage safely and effectively.
- As part of our program, our team of doctors will train you on how to use peptides and inject them safely at home.
So, now let’s take a deep dive into GHK with Copper.
Quick Facts of GHK-Cu
GHK (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine) is a copper-binding peptide derived from human blood plasma.
GHK-Cu is a small, naturally occurring tri-peptide, meaning that GHK-Cu is made up of three amino acids.
GHK-Cu is naturally released from our tissues and cells when we are injured.
GHK-Cu was discovered in 1973 and is a well-established powerful protective, and regenerative ingredient.
Up-to-date, it is established that GHK-Cu can:
- Tighten loose skin and reverse thinning of aged skin.
- Repair protective skin barrier proteins.
- Improve skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity.
- Reduce fine lines and depth of wrinkles, and improve the structure of aged skin.
- Smooth rough skin.
- Reduce photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots and lesions.
- Improve overall skin appearance.
- Stimulate wound healing.
- Protect skin cells from UV radiation.
- Reduce inflammation and free radical damage.
- Increase hair growth and thickness, and enlarge hair follicle size.
The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard noted in one of their extensive studies that GHK-Cu can increase or decrease how our genes express themselves, which is the primary mechanism behind GHK-Cu’s anti-ageing abilities.
The cornerstone experiment that leads to GHK-Cu’s discovery:
- Blood plasma from young individuals was added to liver tissue obtained from older individuals.
- This swapping of blood plasma caused the old liver tissue to produce proteins more characteristic of younger individuals.
GHK-Cu for Your Skin Regeneration:
Actually, GHK-Cu content is highest in our blood plasma when we are children and young, healthy adults.
This fact is one of the main reasons why children and young adults can withstand damage and repair themselves at a great rate.
As we age, GHK-Cu content decreases drastically and permanently.
GHK-Cu is present in the chain of collagen type I, and it is now established that GHK stimulates collagen synthesis, as well as growth factors that enhance collagen formation.
Additionally, GHK-Cu shows beneficial effects on skin fibroblasts.
Skin fibroblasts are a type of cell that is considered to be essential in the skin regeneration process.
Furthermore, GHK-Cu not only stimulates the growth of essential skin vitality pathways but also helps control the activity of pathways that break down our skin.
GHK-Cu and Red Light Therapy (625-635 nm):
GHK-Cu, combined with Red Light Therapy at the 625-635 nm wavelength compared to Red Light Therapy alone, saw an increase in fibroblast growth factor by 230% and collagen synthesis by 70%.
GHK-Cu as an Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory:
GHK-Cu possesses strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions by inactivating damaged free radicals.
Free radicals are highly reactive molecules that can cause damage to skin cells by stealing electrons from other molecules in the cell. This process causes inflammation and accelerates ageing, so protecting your skin against free radicals is vital as much as possible.
Treatment of wounds with GHK-Cu leads to elevated levels of antioxidant enzymes.
Does GHK-Cu Trigger Cancer?
Of course, a common question about Peptides is whether Peptide Therapy can cause cancer, and for good reasons.
Any substance which activates cell growth and tissue remodeling can be a significant concern.
Therefore, it is imperative to note that GHK-Cu also possesses anti-cancer properties.
The very same study, The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, mentioned earlier in this article discovered that GHK-Cu can reduce the expression of “metastatic” genes of colon cancer.
Not only that, GHK suppresses RNA production in 70% of 54 human genes overexpressed in cancer patients.
This shows that GHK is involved in the gene regulation of various biochemical pathways, and it resets the gene activity back to health, which improves tissue repair.
GHK-Cu for Your Pain, Anxiety and Anger Management:
GHK-Cu has a multitude of positive benefits, being that GHK-Cu has potent anti-pain, anti-anxiety and anti-aggression actions.
GHK has a physical structure similar to cimetidine which is often used to reduce pain in humans.
A manual search of genes affected by GHK found that seven anti-pain genes increased and two genes decreased.
So, after reading the facts, we hope you feel extra confident in coming down to BluVida for your Peptide Therapy.
GHK-Cu is a small but mighty molecule which you can use to enhance a wide range of health-promoting qualities.
GHK-Cu has been extensively studied for over four decades, with copious amounts of evidence of its safe biological effects confirmed in cell, tissue and animal studies.
We’re so excited to help you kickstart your Peptide Therapy and for you to feel and look your best!
We pride ourselves on being an accredited clinic.
Our staff is made up of skilled professionals who are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals while providing the highest quality care.