Peptide CJC 1295/Ipamorelin
We are always on top of our game here at BluVida and are always ready to bring the latest treatment to our community.
We’ve covered Red Light Therapy, Molecular Hydrogen, and Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, but what about Peptide Therapy?
Peptide Therapy is an up-and-coming modality that is changing lives for the better, and in this article, we will discuss CJC-1295 Peptide, otherwise known as Ipamorelin.
But, firstly, we’d like to run through some imperative Peptide Therapy education so that we are all on the same page:
- What are Peptides?
- The fundamental mechanism of Peptide Therapy.
- How BluVida Peptide Therapy is Gold-Standard.
- And how our Peptide Therapy programme can change your health trajectory.
Why BluVida is Gold-Standard in Peptide Therapy:
Like all up-and-coming health and wellness trends, there is a lot of misinformation about Peptide Therapy being spread across the world wide web.
And on top of that, many manufacturers producing Peptides, or pharmacies selling Peptides, are taking shortcuts and using low-quality ingredients!
But that is not us.
Here at BluVida, you can trust our team, products, and programs to help change your health trajectory.
We’re SO excited to be bringing Peptide Therapy to our community, and we have seen first-hand how peptides can invoke life-enhancing results.
What Are Peptides?
- Peptides are chains of amino acids that are no longer than 50 amino acids in length.
- Several thousands of peptides exist.
- You can find peptides everywhere – naturally synthesized by your body, created in a lab, and in the foods you eat.
Some More Information:
- A peptide is simply a protein molecule broken down into smaller pieces.
- The human body naturally produces peptides, which communicate with other cells.
- When we consume or inject peptides in supplement form, they are natural medications for our bodies.
The fundamental mechanism of Peptide Therapy:
- Peptides are the biological driving force behind every single reaction in our body.
- Peptides are found in every cell and tissue and perform many essential functions.
- The function that a peptide carries out depends on the types of amino acids involved in the chain and their sequence, as well as the specific shape of the peptide.
- Peptides often act as hormones and thus constitute biological messengers carrying information from one tissue through the blood to another.
Simply put, peptides exert their action by binding to a receptor on the surface of a targeted cell.
Depending on the type of peptide, there are different methods for administering it (i.e. capsules or injections).
BluVida Peptide Therapy Gold-Standard:
- Our Peptides are from PCAB PCCA-accredited pharmacies that purchase the purest ingredients.
- Our medical team is highly trained in Peptide Therapy and knows how to inject you with the correct peptide dosage safely and effectively.
- As part of our program, our team of doctors will train you on how to use peptides and inject them safely at home.
So, now we’ve discussed the basics; we can get to the good part.
Together, let’s learn more about CJC-1295 Peptide, otherwise known as Ipamorelin.
Quick Facts about CJC-1295 Peptide/Ipamorelin:
Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH2), which displays high Growth Hormone (GH) releasing potency and efficacy.
This means Ipamorelin is made up of five (pent) amino acids.
Ipamorelin is a growth hormone-releasing peptide, meaning it assists in releasing growth hormones.
Ipamorelin works to stimulate the pituitary gland.
Like Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6 (GHRP), Ipamorelin stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor.
Ipamorelin did not affect FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels when tested for specificity.
Ipamorelin is the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH.
Stimulation through Ipamorelin causes growth hormones and proteins to travel to newly developed muscles.
Ipamorelin is a peptide called a secretagogue, meaning a substance that promotes secretions.
Additionally, Ipamorelin causes changes to ghrelin, which is the hormone that regulates hunger.
When Ipamorelin is injected, you will feel less hungry and consume less food.
The Mechanism of Ipamorelin:
Ipamorelin is an enabler of Human Growth Hormone production, protein growth and a change in appetite.
Ipamorelin has two distinct mechanisms:
- Builds muscle through protein synthesis.
- Induces fat loss by suppressing appetite.
Ipamorelin also stimulates insulin-like growth factor levels.
The surge in HGH and IGF, coupled with a reduced appetite, is the key to how many people undergo a complete health transformation once taking Ipamorelin.
Ipamorelin Benefits for You:
The mechanistic combination Ipamorelin mediates allows you to work at your best at the gym without being sore or drained after the session.
Additionally, when using Ipamorelin, the recovery time is short.
You will feel added strength and increase your bone density, plus an extra boost in energy levels.
Cellular repair, rejuvenation and regeneration take less time, and there are some remarkable anti-ageing properties too.
Furthermore, our clients tend to experience renewed focus and an extra spring in their step.
Ipamorelin for Weight Loss:
When using Ipamorelin for weight loss, it is also essential to incorporate a healthy diet alongside working out.
Although Ipamorelin does cause a reduction in appetite, eating healthy and working out is the final cherry on the cake!
Ipamorelin is an essential peptide because of its ability to induce growth hormone release.
Human Growth Hormone is coined as the natural “fountain of youth”, so naturally, a peptide that induces the release of HGH, such as Ipamorelin, will exert outstanding anti-ageing effects.
This is especially important as humans tend to produce far less growth hormone as they age; therefore, we effectively lose our fountain of youth!
Using Ipamorelin allows us to bypass this natural ageing process by allowing our body to produce growth hormones as if in our prime.
We’re so excited to help you start your Peptide Therapy journey!
We know how important it is for you to feel and look your best, and we’re here to ensure that happens.
We pride ourselves on being an accredited clinic. That means we have the highest standards for our staff, from their qualifications and experience to their dedication to helping people achieve their goals. It also means we’re incredibly selective about who does business with us—we only want the best for our clients.
Our staff is made up of skilled professionals who are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals while providing the highest quality care. They’ll be there every step of the way, ensuring that every visit is a positive experience and that you always feel comfortable asking questions or expressing concerns.