A new form of therapy has been sweeping through the world of health and wellness thanks to its incredible results…PEPTIDE THERAPY!
In our blog The Peptide Therapy Used in Weight Loss Program you Need to Know Right Now, we explained the basics of Peptide Therapy, the critical mechanism of Peptide Therapy, and why our revolutionary programmes could transform your life and help you finally lose weight.
Now, let’s see how you can reverse aging with Peptide Therapy. But before that, let’s do a quick recap on what a Peptide is:
- A peptide is simply a protein molecule broken down into smaller pieces.
- The human body naturally produces peptides, which communicate with other cells.
- When we consume them in supplement form, they are natural medications for our bodies.
Simply put, Peptides play a crucial role as “SIGNALING AGENTS” within the cell cycle. They assist in the overall cellular functioning throughout one’s body, essentially telling the body which cells to turn on and off; this means you can re-activate cells that need an extra boost or have gone dormant.
BluVida and Peptides
Our Peptides are sourced from PCCA, PCAB-accredited pharmacies that only used the purest of ingredients that meet stringent regulatory requirements.
Our medical team is highly trained in Peptide Therapy and knows how to safely and effectively inject you with the correct dosage of the peptide. As part of our program, our doctors will train you to use peptides safely at home and inject them safely.
Because as of late, we have seen A LOT of peptide companies and manufacturers producing or pharmacies selling Peptides that are low quality and could cause some significant damage!
There is absolutely no need to take shortcuts regarding your health.
Here at BluVida, you can trust our team, products, and programs to help change your health trajectory this 2023.
We’re SO excited to be bringing Peptide Therapy to our community.
The ULTIMATE peptides for anti-aging
Coupled with a healthy diet, intelligent exercise, deep sleep and the rest of the technology we have here at BluVida, Peptides can help you achieve exceptional levels of health and longevity.
But, it is essential to point out that some exceptional Peptides out there can work to reduce all of the hallmarks associated with aging.
A. Epithalon (also known as Epitalon or Epithalone): The Life Extension Peptide
Epitalon’s primary role is to increase the natural production of telomerase, a natural enzyme that helps cells reproduce telomeres, which are the protective parts of our DNA.
This allows the replication of our DNA so the body can grow new cells and rejuvenate old ones.
Younger people produce a relatively large amount of telomerase and longer telomeres. The longer the telomere strands are, the better cell health and replication they provide. However, as people age, telomerase production falls and cell replication and health decline. This is the main reason that people age.
Other Benefits of Epithalon:
- Increases resistance to emotional stress and acts as an antioxidant.
- Normalizes T cell function, which helps cell repair.
- Restores and normalized Melatonin levels in older people who have lost some pineal function due to aging.
- It crosses the Blood Brain Barrier.
- It helps with DNA repair.
- It improves cell efficiency.
- It has the ability to influence Stem Cells.
- It improved Morbidity and Mortality in aging studies, decreased the incidence of cancer, and impacted dementia. In aging studies, Epithalamin after 6 years, showed decrease Mortality from 81.8% down to 45.8%.
- Improves cortisol secretion consistent with circadian rhythm.
- Improves insulin sensitivity.
Epitalon, as it’s the only treatment in existence that is verifiably proven to extend the length of your telomeres.
B. CJC-1295: The Peptide for Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)
Growth Hormone (GH) is a vital hormone in men and women responsible for bodily growth as you age.
CJC-1295 is one of the most effective and safest ways to elevate your body’s Growth Hormone levels.
Other Benefits of CJC-1295:
- Contributes to cellular development.
- Optimises all metabolisms – protein, fat and carbohydrate.
- Enhances deeper sleep.
- Aids in faster injury and wound healing.
- It seriously lowers inflammation.
- Leads to restored insulin sensitivity.
C. Ipamorelin: Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP)
- Boosts your body’s natural production of Human Growth Hormone.
- Humans tend to produce far less growth hormone as they get older, losing as much as 14% of circulating GH in their body every ten years after the age of 30.
- This contributes to various common “aging” effects, such as decreased energy, increased difficulty in maintaining or building muscle, a slowing metabolism, slowed or less effective injury or wound healing, and more.
Alternative Therapies for Achieving Anti-Aging Results
If you want to top off your revolutionary 2023, why not combine your Peptide Therapy with our next-generation technology?
- Photobiomodulation works incredibly well for anti-aging and is a natural way to increase energy and vitality in your body.
- Like plants use sunlight to grow, our body can harness the specific wavelengths of Red Light.
- Red light therapy works by increasing blood flow and stimulating cell regeneration.
- Red Light increases cell efficiency by stimulating mitochondrial activity (mitochondria are the powerhouse of our cells and are responsible for creating energy).
- Red Light allows your cells to use oxygen more effectively, which leads to better overall health and energy levels.
- PEMF improves blood flow, enhances oxygen consumption, and boosts ATP production by facilitating electron transport.
- Our incredible practitioners, Teresa and Kendall, are experts at guided PEMF massage therapy and incorporate acupressure on your meridian points to reduce fatigue and improve circulation.
- PEMF therapy has been successful in reducing inflammation.
- PEMF therapy treats the cellular source of swelling by recharging the cells with a mild electromagnetic current.
- Promotes cellular recovery and regeneration.
- Effective and specific innovative treatment for exercise-induced oxidative stress.
- Hydrogen exhibits cell-protective effects in the central nervous system in diseases caused by oxidative stress.
- Provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
At BluVida, we’re all about ensuring you get the most out of your experience. We love helping people feel their best and look their best, and we take pride in knowing that our services are administered from our hearts to yours.
So if you want to find out how we can help you with your health, beauty, or wellness needs, let’s set up an appointment today.
We’ll be waiting for you!
If you’re ready to undergo BluVida’s Revolutionary Program that could transform your life, call 713-493-7777 for more information or stop by today to see how we can help you be the best version of yourself!