If you’ve been keeping up with all things health and wellness, you’ll know that Peptide Therapy is an incredible way to combat any health issues.
We’ve been developing subjects like Peptides for:
And, now it’s time to address those Peptides perfect for gut health and inflammation.
Your gut health is the foundation of your overall health. If your gut is upset, everything else will suffer. Eighty percent of your immunity resides in your gut.
Great health starts with optimal gut health!
But, before we dive into the EXACT peptides you need to repair your gut and wipe out inflammation, let’s do a quick revision over what Peptides exactly are and why you must source high-quality Peptides from medically trained professionals like our loving and caring team.
Peptides at BluVida
A peptide is simply a protein molecule broken down into smaller pieces. The human body naturally produces peptides, which communicate with other cells. When we consume them in supplement form, they are natural medications for our bodies.
Simply put, peptides exert their action by binding to a receptor on the surface of a targeted cell.
And, our promise to you when you come to us for Peptide Therapy:
Our Peptides are from PCAB PCCA-accredited pharmacies that purchase the purest ingredients.
Our medical team is highly trained in Peptide Therapy and knows how to safely and effectively inject you with the correct peptide dosage.
As part of our program, our doctors will train you to use peptides safely at home and inject them safely.
Perfect Peptides for Gut Health and Inflammation
So, now we’ve got that out of the way, let’s dive into the uber-specific Peptides you can use to heal your gut and reduce systemic inflammation.
A. Meet KPV: The Anti-Inflammatory Peptide
- Fantastic for people who are chronically inflamed.
- Discovered in 1984.
- Exerts anti-inflammatory function inside of cells, where it inactivates inflammatory pathways.
- KPV enters the cell and interacts directly with inflammatory signaling molecules inside the cell. It enters the cell’s nucleus and, once there, can inhibit the interaction of inflammatory substances and molecules.
- Began to treat Inflammatory Bowel Disease in 1997.
KPV addresses CHRONIC inflammation – the fundamental cause of all degenerative diseases!
B. Furthermore, we are also going to start integrating Larazotide.
- Larazotide is a boundless oral peptide focused on Gut Healing and Autoimmune Repairing.
- Larazotide is an oral gut health peptide that inhibits zonulin – zonulin is a protein that up-regulates intestinal permeability.
- Gut permeability is a key causative factor in chronic and autoimmune diseases.
- An inappropriate increase in zonulin causes a loosening of the gut’s protective barrier, leading to inflammation.
So, why Larazotide?
- Prevents zonulin-mediated gut permeability.
- Redistributes and rearranges tight junction protein to restore intestinal barrier function.
Larazotide was tested in a double-blind placebo controlled trial for efficacy. Patients were given gluten, placebo group showed 70% increase in intestinal permeability, and Larazotide group showed no changes!
Alternative Therapies to Combat Inflammation
Alongside this fantastic all-rounder Peptide, we offer a whole host of next-generation technology to combat inflammation, such as Red Light Therapy.
- Photobiomodulation works incredibly well for anti-ageing and is a natural way to increase energy and vitality in your body.
- Like plants use sunlight to grow, our body can harness the specific wavelengths of Red Light.
- Red light therapy works by increasing blood flow and stimulating cell regeneration.
- Red Light increases cell efficiency by stimulating mitochondrial activity (mitochondria are the powerhouse of our cells and are responsible for creating energy).
- Red Light allows your cells to use oxygen more effectively, which leads to better overall health and energy levels.
- PEMF improves blood flow, enhances oxygen consumption, and boosts ATP production by facilitating electron transport.
- Our incredible practitioners, Teresa and Kendall, are experts at guided PEMF massage therapy and incorporate acupressure on your meridian points to reduce fatigue and improve circulation.
- PEMF therapy has been successful in reducing inflammation.
- PEMF therapy treats the cellular source of swelling by recharging the cells with a mild electromagnetic current.
- Promotes cellular recovery and regeneration.
Peptides for Gut Health and Inflammation at BluVida
We’re excited to help you take your gut health to the next level! Our Peptide-based approach to gut health and inflammation is unlike anything else, and we are confident that it will help you feel your best.
If you’re ready to optimize your life, book an appointment with BluVida today!